LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
We drive local traffic to the business and get ahead of competition locally.
50% of mobile users are most likely to visit a store within a day of conducting a local search online.
Why Local Search Matters?
- 82% of local searchers follow up offline via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase (TMP/comScore)
- 74% of internet users perform local searches (Kelsey Group)
- 61% of local searches result in a purchase (Search Engine Watch)
- 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local business (Search Engine Watch)
- 37% of all searches are done on mobile (ClickZ)
Local Search Marketing Provides Measurable ROI
It’s a restaurant owner’s worst online nightmare – someone is searching for a restaurant in your neighborhood and your business doesn’t appear until page 4 of the search results, way below listings that are not relevant to your business.
Local Search Optimization begins with citation building. The more citations your business has, the higher it will rank on local search.
Furthermore, having accurate and consistent citations helps to make sure that the right customers find your business. This is particularly important when it comes to category information, because you want your website to show up for the right categories.
Our Local Search Optimization Services
Citation Building And Local Directory Listing Management
Need help with Local SEO?
Ask us to provide you with a FREE audit report of your restaurant local listing.